Are you ready to leverage new technology? We are expanding our software team!
RedViking is a leader in Operational Intelligence. Our customers are Global Manufacturers who trust us to leverage the latest technology and provide Best-in-Class MES Solutions that connect, monitor and optimize their manufacturing operations.
What you will do: You will be a key member of our Argonaut software team whose mission is to engineer fully customized software solutions for the manufacturing sector. In this role, you will have ownership of projects through the entire Software Development Life Cycle, from concept through production support. Work on innovative projects and contribute to the engineering capability of a dynamic software engineering team. Michigan-based role. Hybrid work schedule. Relocation assistance provided.
You will routinely develop solutions built with OpenAPI (Swagger) specifications or Hasura-powered GraphQL API, and backed by a PostgreSQL back-end. For current projects, our main environment is Node.js, using Angular.js or Vue.js for our front-end. Supporting services and related projects are written in Go, Python and Java.
We Are Looking For:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of general software development experience; service-oriented backend, front-end UI/UX, multi-framework experience is desired
- Proficiency with/or a subset of the following: Hasura GraphQL, Vue.js, Node.js, Angular.js, Go, Python, Java, OpenAPI (Swagger)
- Full-stack experience is optimal; you will contribute to and eventually own projects from concept to delivery
- Proficiency with version control tools such as GitLab required
- Experience with Containerization and Docker is required
- Database Design and architecture experience with an RDBMS; optimally with PostgreSQL or MSSQL is highly preferred
- Experience with SCRUM, Agile, and/or XP development methodologies
- Previous experience with CI/CD configuration and execution is desired
- Experience with orchestration/automation tools such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Rancher, Ansible highly desired
- Experience working with ERP/MRP systems (SAP or other) is preferred
- Experience providing technical solutions to the Manufacturing industry; specifically with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is a huge plus
- Experience with PLC platform controls systems such as Siemens, Allen-Bradley, OPCUA huge plus
- A strong desire to learn new technologies with a focus on mastering modern and integrating next-generation technologies into our stack