Want to be the front line of RedViking customer support? Are you ready to work on machinery that no one else has designed and built?
What else you will be doing: You will work onsite at the Army Depot to provide a high level of customer satisfaction while detecting and resolving any issues related to mechanical components of custom test machines. You will install, troubleshoot, repair or maintain mechanical equipment and use related documentation to research and resolve issues. Additional responsibilities as assigned such as participating in customer training and reviews.
What we need you to bring to our engineering team:
- Accredited vocational or engineering technical degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience with test systems and machines
- 5+ years of experience with test machines (design, development, testing, validation, preventative maintenance, repair)
- Experience with the assembly of manufacturing equipment focused on troubleshooting, as well as maintenance and disassembly
- Working knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Prior experience reading mechanical prints and schematics
- Industrial automation experience desired
- Experience with tool building and tight-tolerance precision machinery a plus
- Prior experience with writing and validating maintenance and repair documentation a plus
- Candidate should own basic hand tools, precision inspection tools a plus
- Basic computer skills (email, Word, Excel)
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass background check for access to military facilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player and professional presence
- Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident and comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position