Ready to take on engineering projects that allow you to travel and work on custom Manufacturing Execution Systems and System Integration Solutions that no one else does for some of the world’s largest manufacturers?
We are looking for an engineer with solid PLC programming experience, who enjoys travel and is passionate about new solutions for manufacturing technology.
As a key member of our MES/FIS team, you will work closely with our customers to understand their manufacturing and automation goals. Upcoming projects include travel to Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois as well as Mexico and Thailand among others.
The successful candidate will:
- Collaborate with our customers and talented engineering team to integrate FIS, IIOT, Error Proofing; Visual Control; Andon, Track & Trace and Operation Process in a plant environment
- Provide cradle-to-grave skills for the design, development, testing, and implementation of MES solutions
- Construct proper PLC programs from scratch and debug/enhance programs from others
- Troubleshoot extensively while working with other engineers and skilled trades in a production environment
- Participate in team/customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines, and customer expectations
- Apply advanced technology to configure, control and monitor the manufacturing process
- Integrate PLC’s, Operator Stations, DC torque tools, Bar Code Scanner, Pick-to-Light Systems and other tools into the manufacturing process
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline preferred
- Experience working in a plant or manufacturing environment
- Communication network experience, SCADA experience a plus
- Several years of experience with Rockwell or Siemens PLC’s
- Hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Domestic and international travel
- Willingness to work above and beyond to meet company and customer goals