We are expanding our software team!
RedViking is a digital leader in MES providing custom software solutions that put data to work for global manufacturing leaders from plant floor to top floor. Our customers trust us to create sophisticated digital solutions to connect, monitor and optimize their manufacturing operations.
What you will do: Your primary role will be to plan, design, and implement the integration of RedViking’s powerful Argonaut® MES (Manufacturing Execution System) platform or other industry-leading MES platforms. You will work a hybrid schedule with ongoing travel onsite at customer manufacturing facilities for project execution. This role will support the integration and configuration of RedViking MES solutions with third-party production systems, controls systems, and RedViking’s Automated Guided Vehicles through the full lifecycle of your assigned projects. Travel will be ongoing based on project demands. Some travel will be local, other travel is nationwide, and may include international travel near future. Duration is worked out mutually with your input and the opportunity to travel home regularly. Additional pay, premium perks, and other benefits are provided to offset extensive travel.
Skills And Experience We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of general software development or implementation experience; front-end UI/UX, multi-framework experience, API and service integration desired
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently based on project needs
- Experience providing technical solutions to the Manufacturing industry; specifically with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Proficiency with industry-standard MES platforms such as Ignition is highly desired
- Ability to independently assess, prioritize, and execute to objective in complex project environments
- Experience with Agile software development methodology or similar frameworks
- Experience working with ERP/MRP systems (SAP or other) is preferred
- Operating in the manufacturing industry, experience with PLC platform controls systems such as Siemens, Allen-Bradley, and OPC UA huge plus
- Willingness to tackle novel challenges and contribute to the delivery and success of the project is a must