Are you ready to leverage new technology to make things better, faster and less expensive? We are expanding our software team!
For over 30 years, RedViking has applied unparalleled expertise in leading-edge technologies and custom software to solve complex problems for our manufacturing and testing customers that others can’t or won’t.
What you will do: You will be a key member of our Argonaut software team whose mission is to build impactful software for the manufacturing environment. You will work with our own exciting new platform Argonaut facilitating a variety of manufacturing applications such as tracking and traceability, error proofing and ERP/PLM integration to the plant floor. You will apply your experience in programming and development across a broad spectrum of turn-key projects including data acquisition and system integration for our Fortune 500 customers. The Argonaut application is based around a core service and related micro-services. You will routinely develop solutions build with OpenAPI (Swagger) specifications, backed by a PostgreSQL back-end. For current projects, our main environment is Node.js, using Angular.js or Vue.js for our front-end. Supporting services and related projects are written in Go, Python and Java. In this role, you will be involved in every element of each project from concept, design, programming, testing, deployment and support phases.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years developing relational database solutions including design, development, DevOps, and production support, all in a private/public cloud environment
- Design and architecture experience with PostgreSQL RDBMS is highly preferred
- 5-7 years of general development experience, familiarity with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) a plus
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- Experience building modern web-based applications
- Proficiency with/or a subset of the following: OpenAPI (Swagger), PostgreSQL, Node.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Go, Python, Java
- Experience with SCRUM, Agile, and/or XP development methodologies
- Proficiency with version control tools such as GitLab required
- Previous experience with CI/CD tools desired