Find out why we are the difference between a good and GREAT Electrical Controls job!
Everything we do is project based and one-of-a-kind. You won’t do the same thing over and over again. You will create one-of-a-kind engineering solutions for some of the world’s largest manufacturers in the aerospace, automotive, heavy equipment, and defense industries.
We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for engineering. Some recent projects include helicopter test systems, jet engine assembly lines, battery-free AGV’s, and leading-edge factory software to name a few. Your work will make a difference at RedViking!
Your day to day: You will be a key member of our engineering team helping us achieve and exceed customer expectations. At times construct proper PLC programs from scratch, other times debug and enhance existing programs. Apply solid troubleshooting skills while working with our engineers and skilled trades team to complete turn-key solutions. Your role will be key in team and customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines and customer expectations. Travel will average 25-30%, you won't be living out of a suitcase.
What we need you to bring to the engineering team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, related discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of electrical engineering or automation/controls experience providing “cradle to grave” technical leadership
Advanced experience with Allen Bradley required, Siemens platform a plus
- Experience with automation systems used for manufacturing (i.e., PLCs, HMIs, Servo Motors, Communication Networks)
- Solid understanding of electrical schematics and drawings
- Hardware design skills such as panel layout or industrial controls
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven team player with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, upper management, and staff
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities and in compliance with ITAR, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future. Apply advanced technology to configure, control and monitor the manufacturing process