With robust sales and new markets, we are expanding our Proposal Estimating team!
This role will put you front and center with some of the world’s most prominent leaders in Manufacturing, Aerospace, Heavy Equipment, Automotive, Computer Software and other exciting industries.
Be a crucial link with our customers, sales, and engineering as you provide a ‘best approach’ for technical proposals and costing supporting highly engineered, custom machinery and capital equipment projects.
With extensive knowledge of design and manufacturing process, you will:
- Identify required customer data and specs and analyze project requirements
- Develop cost estimates that include materials, labor and other resources
- Create a proposal that describes our custom solution and provides a cost estimate that is efficient and competitive in today’s marketplace
- Kick off and handoff the project to a dedicated project team
- Provide direction and technical oversight to the project team based on the technical and financial details from the cost estimate and proposal
Everything we do is custom and project-based. You will work on projects such as jet engine assembly, aerospace automation, electric transportation, custom machinery, battery-free AGVs, dynamic test solutions and more. Hybrid work schedule. Relocation assistance provided.
We are looking for:
- Technical degree, ME/EE preferred
- Several years of experience in an industrial, manufacturing, automation or capital equipment
- Technical aptitude and ability to describe manufacturing systems and complex machines at a concept level
- CAD software experience required, preferably SolidWorks
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, set priorities, and manage time
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to work effectively with customers and all levels of our company
- MS Office proficiency, especially Excel and MS Project
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 20%
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities and ITAR requirements, sponsorship is not available for this position