RedViking is looking for a skilled Project Manager who has experience overseeing high-profile/priority projects for the entire life cycle. Here at RedViking, we design and build custom equipment used in the Automotive, Commercial, and Aerospace industries that assists our customer’s in the assembly and testing of their products. This position will be responsible for the entire project’s scope and objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the project and team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical discipline or equivalent experience in technical design and execution on complex custom industrial equipment.
- 3-5 years’ experience in high technology or advanced capital equipment design, build, and installation including scheduling, procurement, manufacturing, testing, and quality control.
- 7-10+ years’ experience in project management within a manufacturing environment, PMP certification a plus.
- Experience in the management and control/development of budgets, scope of work, personnel, scheduling, and material resources in complex organizational environments.
- Excellent documentation ability to ensure all details are understood by all stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to produce high-quality deliverables on all aspects of the project through collaborations, presentations, and briefings.
- A working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 17025 or equivalent quality standards/procedures is preferred.
- Moderate experience with an ERP system, project tracking, run reports to ensure integrity of information.
- Experience supervising technical professionals is a must.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 20%.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position.
Our employees are front and center. We have little to no turnover and attribute our ability to retain employees to a culture devoted to innovation and transparency. With regular open book and town hall meetings, our leadership makes sure that everyone is on the same page about the company’s purpose, strategy, values, and goals. RedViking gives back by not only making sure manufacturing jobs stay in America but also taking care of our community with paid time off to volunteer. We balance hard work with a laid-back work environment that includes chili cook-offs, pancake breakfasts, company picnic, holiday parties, wellness programs and classes. Simply said, our employees like it here. Be a part of our winning team and culture.
We take care of our employees! We offer excellent insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Account, generous PTO, 401K match, bonus eligibility, extended hours and travel compensation, tuition reimbursement, and employee referral bonus plan. Fridays are casual; we have an on-site cafe`, dry cleaning, workout facility and game room.
Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner - Crain's Cool Places to Work Winner - Engineering Leaders < 40