Are you a Project Manager who understands new technology and modern data-driven manufacturing solutions?
We are capturing a goldmine of plant floor information for Fortune 500 customers and redefining performance improvements and new solutions.
Your day to day: We are looking for a strategic thinker that can smoothly link clients, engineering and custom technology as we optimize and develop innovative manufacturing data systems. You will be both a technical and project lead to contribute to all aspects of Manufacturing Execution System implementation. Participate in team and customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines and customer expectations. Ensure MES/FIS projects are conducted within established quality parameters, schedule, and budget as well as coordinate activities among multiple engineering disciplines and skilled trades. Relationship management and new business development with current and prospective customers is key.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in all elements and stages of Project Management from planning to successful completion within an industrial environment
- Hands on experience programming PLC’s and SCADA type systems
- Experience with project scope and technical requirement definition, estimation, proposal development, task management and status reporting
- Track record of establishing and sustaining long-term relationships with existing and prospective business partners
- Ability to evaluate and create solutions that expand and support business opportunities
- Sales and/or quoting experience in a manufacturing or technical environment a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, upper management, and employees at all levels
- Ability to travel up to 30%, domestic and international