RedViking is a leader in Operational Intelligence. Our customers are Global Manufacturers who trust us to leverage the latest technology and provide Best-in-Class MES Solutions that connect, monitor and optimize their manufacturing operations.
Our Operational Intelligence team has created a key role for an experienced Technical Project Manager with knowledge of all elements of MES integration.
This Opportunity: You will manage and oversee the implementation of MES projects that help drive full manufacturing site transformations with custom software and automation solutions for global manufacturing leaders. You will oversee the full lifecycle of projects as you work closely with our software team to develop, design and deliver high-quality software solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers. Michigan-based role. Hybrid schedule. Relocation assistance provided.
Planning – develop and manage project plans, schedules, budgets and resources to deliver on time, within budget, and according to scope. Ensure projects are scalable, maintainable, and reliable
Stakeholders – build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and maintain ongoing communication about project milestones
Scope – ensure projects are clearly defined, documented and manage changes
Risk – identify, assess and manage risks and develop contingency plans
Team – manage and lead a team including software developers, controls engineers, technicians, and consultants
Quality – ensure that MES software is delivered to a high standard of quality
Documentation – develop and maintain complete and up-to-date documents, timelines, budgets, and track progress
Skills & Experience:
- Technical Degree, BSME, BSEE, BSCE
- Solid understanding of both project management as well as the technical aspects of MES integration
- 7+ years’ experience with MES technology, MES software applications including PLC, SCADA, and data historians
- Familiarity with MES implementation methodologies, standards and best practices
- Experience in manufacturing, solid understanding of manufacturing processes and operations
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to travel approximately 20%