Our PM team is expanding (again)!
Our Manufacturing Solutions team is looking for a strategic thinker experienced with custom equipment, automation or manufacturing in a Project Management capacity. This role allows you to work independently and oversee all elements of custom manufacturing solutions from customer specs, design, through final check and installation to ensure a timely and successful outcome.
We have an impressive client base that trusts us to deliver creative technical solutions no one else is engineering. Our customers are some of the largest in Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Heavy Equipment and other markets.
Your day-to-day: This is a hybrid role. In collaboration with a multidiscipline engineering team, you will oversee custom projects for some of the world’s largest manufacturers across many industries. These projects often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration. You will be responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire live cycle from original concept through final implementation. This includes identifying and staying on top of resources needed, establishing timelines, developing and managing budgets and monitoring spending. You will interface with all levels of our organization as well as our customers, distributors and vendors to ensure adherence to quality standards, and final project deliverables.
What we are looking for:
- Technical degree, preferably engineering or equivalent experience in design and execution on complex custom equipment projects, PMP a plus
- Several years PM experience in high-tech or advanced capital equipment design, build and installation including scheduling, procurement, manufacturing, testing, quality
- Experience in the management, control and development of budgets, scopes of work, personnel, scheduling and material resources
- Experience coordinating efforts among various technical disciplines and achieving results
- Strong influence-management, negotiation, leadership, and assertiveness skills
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, executive management, project managers and support staff
- Strong presentation development skills, with an ability to produce high-quality deliverables on all aspects of the project created through collaborations, presentations and briefings as well as solid record-keeping skills
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 17025 or equivalent quality standards preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future