Ready to be part of a team that is pushing the boundaries of innovation?
Don't miss this opportunity to take the reins on exciting custom projects and showcase your project management expertise. We are expanding our team!
- You will be responsible for overseeing turn-key test machine capital equipment projects such as drivetrain test stands, component test systems, blade balance stands-whirl towers, gearboxes, and other dynamic test systems
- Work on both single machines and families of machines, coordinating the project from start to finish
- Coordinate the execution of design, procurement, build, integration, validation, shipping, installation, and final commissioning and buy-off
- You will act as the main point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders throughout the project. This means that you will be responsible for coordinating and communicating with team members, suppliers, and customers
- In addition, you will continually monitor and control the project's finances, budget, timeline, scope, risks, and issues
- Provide regular updates on the project's status to both internal management and external customers.
With your expertise in project management, you will ensure that the project runs smoothly and that all stakeholders are satisfied with the outcome. This is a hybrid role.
We are looking for:
- Technical degree, preferably in engineering, or equivalent experience in the design and execution of complex custom equipment projects, PMP certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of PM experience executing projects successfully from concept to completion in all phases of manufacturing of high-tech capital equipment, including scheduling, procurement, testing, and quality
- 3-5 years of experience in the management, control and development of budgets, costing, scopes of work, personnel, scheduling and material resources
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, Project Software, and ERP
- Strong influence-management, negotiation, leadership, and assertiveness skills, as well as presentation development and communication skills, are required
- Experience coordinating among various technical disciplines and achieving results is essential
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 17025, or equivalent quality standards is preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 20% domestically and internationally
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities and ITAR regulations, sponsorship is not available