Were you born to sell? Do you love winning? We are looking for someone that goes above and beyond quotas and is always hot on the trail of their next big deal.
What you will be doing: Establish and maintain profitable relationships with aerospace, defense, automotive, commercial vehicles and heavy equipment customers to promote RedViking custom engineering solutions. Align our manufacturing solutions value proposition with client’s expectations in order to actively acquire and close new business. Your primary role will be to prospect new accounts and develop a sales plan focused on strategic customer relationships while achieving sales goals and targets.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of successful new business and sales background in manufacturing with a blend of skills and experience in the markets listed above and an emphasis on custom engineering
- Demonstrated record of meeting or exceeding quotas and developing sales strategies
- Strong prospecting skills, proven ability to cultivate new and sustaining customer relationships
- Background in manufacturing, high-technology, or with advanced capital equipment
- Strong influence management, negotiation, leadership, and assertiveness skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently, set priorities and manage time, home office option, weekly Plymouth based meetings
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation
- Strong MS Office and CRM skills, preferably Salesforce
- Regional sales background – travel up to 50%, domestic and international
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future