RedViking designs and builds custom equipment used in the Automotive, Commercial and Aerospace industries that assists our customer’s in the assembly and test of their products. RedViking is searching for a Mechanical Technician to become part of a growing Field Service Department supporting the repair and installation of our solutions. There is a growing need for supporting our equipment that has been commissioned at our customer’s sites and due to the nature of our customer’s business models, it is crucial that RedViking creates and maintains a team that can keep our customer’s down time to a minimum. This position also requires the person to be able to work and collaborate with many technical disciplines while serving our customers.
Our employees are front and center. We have little to no turnover and attribute our ability to retain employees on a culture devoted to innovation and transparency. With regular open book and town hall meetings, our leadership makes sure that everyone is on the same page about the company’s purpose, strategy, values and goals. RedViking gives back by not only making sure manufacturing jobs stay in America but also taking care of our community with paid time off to volunteer. We balance hard work with a laid-back work environment that includes chili cook-offs, pancake breakfasts, company picnic, holiday parties, wellness programs and classes. Simply said, our employees like it here. Be a part of our winning team and culture.
We take care of our employees! We offer excellent insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Account, generous PTO, 401K match, bonus eligibility, extended hours and travel compensation, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus and free onsite wellness programs. Fridays are casual; we have an on-site cafeteria, dry cleaning, workout facility and game room.
Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner
Crain's Cool Places to Work Winner
Engineering Leaders < 40
- Service and installation of RedViking custom equipment is the primary duties.
- Travel is required at our customer's site on a planned or emergency basis.
- Must be able to read Mechanical prints, equipment manuals, and technical documents to assist in the repair, installation or runoff of equipment.
- Must have the ability to learn to gain and develop in-depth knowledge of RedViking machines, equipment and solutions.
- Must be able to maintain a relationship with the customer and to represent RedViking with the highest professionalism
- Must be able to work within a team atmosphere and working together to achieve Service excellence
- Any other assignments as deemed appropriate.
- Must have working knowledge of assembly equipment, automation and tooling
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Employee must be able and willing to learn on the job while being mentored by others at RedViking