Are you ready to create Custom Design Solutions for some of the World’s Largest in Aerospace, Manufacturing, Assembly, Test and other exciting industries?
Everything we engineer is custom and project-based. You won’t do the same thing every day and you will be involved in every element of the project from start to finish.
This Opportunity: You will design custom special machinery for precision industries such as automotive, off-highway powertrain or aerospace propulsion using SolidWorks CAD software. You will also specify and size mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment required for each application and collaborate with our mechanical build team as systems are built. Additional responsibilities include leading a small group of engineers, designers, detailers and checkers to complete the development of a design. You will also participate in team/customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines and customer expectations as well as explain and justify design decisions using engineering data. Hybrid Schedule.
- BSME or in a related field or 10+ years experience as Mechanical Engineer
- 5+ years of mechanical design experience
- Strong GD&T skills required
- Experience with SolidWorks/SolidWorks FEA simulation, other 3D packages may be acceptable
- Experience designing high-speed, high torque, rotating equipment, splines, gears and related machines for laboratory and/or production equipment required
- Solid MS Word and Excel skills
- Must have appropriate flexibility, sense of urgency, motivation and versatility to make a substantial contribution to the team’s success
- Willingness to work "above and beyond" to meet company goals
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future