Are you an experienced craftsmen in all things GEARS? Ready to work on some of the highest quality and unique gearboxes in the world? Join our talented mechanical, electrical and validation team. We don’t hire average.
What you will be doing: Machine and build custom gears that exceed customer expectations. You will assemble and adjust various types of gears, bearings and other machined parts and drive components in completing the assembly of a wide variety of helicopter dynamic components. Precision fit and assemble requiring close tolerances to make smooth operation and proper alignment of bearings and gear surfaces. Troubleshoot/repair electrical problems associated with motors, starters, sensors, switches, wiring, fuses and electrical panels. At times you may file, ream and run various parts and read patterns of gears, working from blueprints and specifications. You will never be bored!
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED, successful completion of vocational training preferred
- Several years of experience building and validating gearboxes
- 2+ years of industrial mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of a wide variety of tools and fixtures used in the assembly, qualification, and overhaul of transmissions, gearboxes, and sub-assemblies
- Tools and equipment used: mechanic’s hand and power tools, precision measuring instruments, lubricants, fixtures, templates, and related
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic and pneumatic blueprints and schematics
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future