The Field Service Technician will maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction while detecting and resolving any issues related to electrical and mechanical components of RedViking machines. You will be responsible for traveling to customer sites, both domestic and abroad, to install, troubleshoot, repair, or maintain electrical, mechanical or controls equipment. To do this, you will be utilizing manuals, technical documents, prints, and schematics to research and resolve issues. You will need to maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of RedViking machines and products, while also maintaining and helping to improve customer retention. Travel for this position is extensive, and the candidate must be willing and able to travel a minimum of 80% of the time.
Our employees are front and center. We have little to no turnover and attribute our ability to retain employees on a culture devoted to innovation and transparency. With regular open book and town hall meetings, our leadership makes sure that everyone is on the same page about the company’s purpose, strategy, values and goals. RedViking gives back by not only making sure manufacturing jobs stay in America but also taking care of our community with paid time off to volunteer. We balance hard work with a laid-back work environment that includes chili cook-offs, pancake breakfasts, company picnic, holiday parties, wellness programs and classes. Simply said, our employees like it here. Be a part of our winning team and culture.
We take care of our employees! We offer excellent insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Account, generous PTO, 401K match, bonus eligibility, extended hours and travel compensation, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus and free onsite wellness programs. Fridays are casual; we have an on-site cafeteria, dry cleaning, workout facility and game room.
Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner
Crain's Cool Places to Work Winner
Engineering Leaders < 40
- Must be able to gain access to Military installations
- Must have own tools. Unique or specialty tools will be supplied for usage by the company
- Must have working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Must have experience with extensive systems troubleshooting
- Must be able to communicate clearly, articulately and professionally
- Mist have appropriate schedule flexibility, sense of urgency, motivation and versatility to make a substantial contribution to the organizations success
- Able to interact positively and constructively with all RedViking team members while representing company in a professional manner
- Willingness to work "above and beyond" in order to meet company goals
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have experience reading mechanical and electrical prints and schematics