This exciting opportunity involves collaborating with our engineering team and skilled panel builders to wire, build, design, and integrate high-quality custom electrical panels and enclosures on machines.
The ideal candidate should have specialized training in electrical panel building, strong knowledge of electrical systems and codes, and several years of experience in wiring and troubleshooting low and high-voltage enclosures.
This is a day shift, full-time position with excellent benefits, including tuition assistance, low-cost health benefits, and a performance-based bonus.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with our engineering team and other skilled panel builders on custom machine projects
- Select and install electrical components
- Wire and build high-quality custom electrical panels
- Design and integrate electrical enclosures on machines
- Connect and integrate machines to work together as a system
- Read and interpret electrical wiring diagrams, schematics and blueprints
- Identify and troubleshoot problems that may arise during the installation or operation
- Repair and replace defective parts in generators, motors, storage batteries, controllers, switchboards, switches, conductors, and other electrical fixtures
- Perform quality checks to ensure that safety and quality standards are met
- Mid-level experience designing and integrating electrical enclosures on machines is a must
- Experience wiring and troubleshooting low and high-voltage enclosures
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, components, and equipment, including special instruments for diagnostics
- Familiarity with electrical codes/regulations, as well as industry standards for electrical design and installation
- Detail-oriented, quality conscience and able to work with minimal supervision