We are expanding our Electrical Panel Building Team!
If you are an experienced electrical panel builder passionate about quality, safety, and growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We know that the success of RedViking depends on the dedication and hard work of our team, and we are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment where everyone's contributions are valued.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with our engineering team and other skilled panel builders on custom machine projects
- Select and install electrical components
- Wire and build high-quality custom electrical panels
- Design and integrate electrical enclosures on machines
- Connect and integrate machines to work together as a system
- Read and interpret electrical wiring diagrams, schematics and blueprints
- Identify and troubleshoot problems that may arise during the installation or operation
- Repair and replace defective parts in generators, motors, storage batteries, controllers, switchboards, switches, conductors, and other electrical fixtures
- Perform quality checks to ensure that safety and quality standards are met
This is a day shift, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., M-F with occasional OT. Excellent benefits include PTO, holiday pay, low-cost health benefits, regular pay increases, and bonus based on performance.
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent and specialized training in electrical panel building or a related field
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, components and equipment, including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes
- Several years of experience wiring and troubleshooting low and high-voltage enclosures
- Experience designing and integrating electrical enclosures on machines is a must
- Familiarity with electrical codes/regulations, as well as industry standards for electrical design and installation
- Detail-oriented, quality conscience and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work up to 50 hours per week and an occasional Saturday
- Must have reliable transportation to our facility
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities and ITAR requirements, sponsorship is not available for this position