Looking to escape a boring desk job and apply your electrical knowledge?
Ready to work alongside electrical engineers and skilled trades who will help cross-train?
Your typical day: You will work onsite with our customer who is a global automotive leader. You will support production critical solutions for manufacturing networking and installation projects. In this role, you will provide control systems support, monitoring and maintaining PLC devices and systems to ensure functionality as well as testing connections between PLC devices and other equipment. You will be front-facing with our customers to ensure continual operations. Additional responsibilities that support our installation projects will be assigned as needed.
What we are looking for:
- High School or equivalent, technical or vocational electrical certification or degree preferred
- Plant floor or manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of electrical systems, ideally PLC’s, electrical design and programming
- Good communication skills and a team player to collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, and our customers
- Willingness to work above and beyond to meet company goals
- Must be organized, self-directed and able to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to work a varying shift schedule on occasion