Ready to shape the future of Digital Integration for some of the largest in manufacturing all over the globe? We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who enjoys travel and is passionate about new solutions.
RedViking is a digital leader in MES providing custom software solutions that put plant floor data to work. Our Operational Intelligence team works from plant floor to top floor providing the latest in Smart Manufacturing and System Integration to ensure our customers’ operations are up to date with the latest technology.
As Controls Project Engineer, you will help transform manufacturing through operational intelligence powered by data integration, IIoT, machine learning and other industrial analytics. You will be involved in all elements of the project from concept to launch and front-facing with our customers to help them meet their manufacturing and automation goals.
Travel is ongoing, domestic and international. Premium compensation, perks and benefits provided with extensive travel.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide cradle-to-grave solutions for the design, development, testing, and implementation of manufacturing execution systems (MES) and solutions
- Construct and troubleshoot PLC programs from scratch in a production environment
- Apply advanced technology to configure, control and monitor the manufacturing process
- Integrate FIS, IIOT, Error Proofing; Visual Control; Andon, Track & Trace and Operation Process in a plant environment
- Integrate PLC’s, Operator Stations, DC torque tools, Bar Code Scanner, Pick-to-Light Systems, and other tools into the manufacturing process
- Participate in team/customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines, and customer expectations
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience programming Rockwell or Siemens PLC’s required
- Hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls preferred
- Experience working in an automotive plant or automotive manufacturing environment
- Communication network experience, SCADA experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ongoing domestic and international travel based on project needs
- Willingness to work above and beyond to meet company and customer goals