Are you ready to work with the latest technologies that drive Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0?
We take our customer’s toughest plant floor challenges and using the latest technology, we put data to work to help them be more productive and sustainable.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with several years of PLC programming experience, who enjoys travel and is passionate about new solutions for manufacturing technology. Be part of a team of talented engineers and learn all elements of factory system integration including the latest in IIoT and Digital Solutions, Automated Manufacturing, Real-Time Data and Digital Factory.
Our customers are leaders in multiple industries all over the globe. Everything we do is custom and project-based, you will not do the same thing every day. Travel is local, out of state, and international. Additional compensation and benefits provided when projects require ongoing travel. Relocation benefits provided.
- Participate in team/customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines, and customer expectations
- Apply advanced technology to configure, control and monitor manufacturing process and operations
- Write, implement, and validate PLC logic to ensure accurate plant floor reporting
- Integrate PLC’s, Operator Stations, DC torque tools, Bar Code Scanners, Pick-to-Light Systems, and other tools into the manufacturing process
- Troubleshoot while working with other engineers and skilled trades in a production environment
- Participate in every element of the project from start to finish
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Several years of experience programming Rockwell or Siemens PLC’s
- Hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls preferred
- Experience working in a plant or manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ongoing domestic and international travel required based on project needs
- Willingness to work above and beyond to meet company and customer goals