For 40 years, RedViking has been winning with the world’s largest in Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Heavy Equipment, and other exciting industries. Everything we do is custom and project-based. You won’t do the same thing every day.
Our success starts with our employees. We look for strategic thinkers and self-starters committed to innovation. Our engineers don’t want to just work on what’s next, they go beyond and define it.
This Opportunity: Our continued growth and success has led to new customers and market demand. We have added new Controls roles at all levels to support our growing needs and exciting new projects. As a key member of our multi-disciplined technical team, you will work on cutting-edge projects that utilize the latest technology to transform manufacturing and deliver value to our customers. From helicopter test systems and jet engine assembly lines to battery-free AGVs, electric transportation, and leading-edge factory software, you will be at the forefront of defining what's next in the industry.
- Be a key member of our engineering team from start to finish
- Develop innovative controls systems for the design, development, testing, and implementation of custom automated manufacturing, test systems, and operational intelligence projects
- Create PLC programs from scratch, debug/enhance from existing platforms
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, participate in team and customer meetings
- Identify project requirements, specifications, and timelines
- Utilizing your expertise to ensure projects meet or exceed expectations
- With projects that require extensive travel, additional compensation, and perks are provided in addition to a travel allowance, per diems, and expense reimbursements
- Relocation assistance available
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Rockwell and/or Siemens PLC programming, with a focus on troubleshooting
- Experience with industrial control/automation systems such as PLCs, HMIs, Servo Motors, and Communication Networks
- Strong understanding of electrical schematics and drawings
- Knowledge of hardware design, including panel layout and industrial controls
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, approximately 25%
- Due to the nature of our work and ITAR regulations, sponsorship is not available
We offer a flexible, creative work environment and value personal and professional growth. Premium low-cost BCBS health benefits as well as generous paid time off, 401k match, discretionary bonus, and other great benefits. Check us out at RedViking.com!