Ready to work on custom, project-based technical solutions from start to finish?
Within our Manufacturing Solutions Division, your role will put you front and center with some of the world’s most prominent leaders in manufacturing, heavy equipment, automotive and aerospace.
You will team up with multiple engineering disciplines who are motivated and innovative as they solve tough engineering problems for customers with distinctive needs.
Your typical day: Work with stakeholders at all levels in team/customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines and customer expectations. You will provide technical leadership “cradle to grave” for the design, development, testing, and implementation of large-scale, custom automated manufacturing and test systems. You will be responsible for the entire design, including engineering labor and material budgets. Additional responsibilities include building or taking a concept and translating it into a design and constructing proper PLC programs from scratch and debugging/enhancing programs from existing platforms. Strong troubleshooting skills will be essential while working with our engineering and skilled trades team in a production environment. 30% travel includes local travel.
What we are looking for:
- BSEE or in a related field or 10+ years of experience
- Several years of experience with Rockwell (CLX) and/or Siemens (S7) PLCs
- Motion Controls Experience with different types of Servo Drives and Variable Frequency Drives
- Communication network experience, (Ethernet/IP, Profinet, I/O Link)
- Hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls Required using AutoCAD Electrical
- Some plant floor experience required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid MS Office skills specifically MS Word and Excel
- 30% travel includes local area travel, extensive travel includes additional compensation/perks
- Willingness to work above and beyond to meet company and customer goals
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future