Big Challenges Need Bold Solutions and Talented Engineers
What you will do: We have created several positions for entry-level, mid-career, and senior-level Electrical Controls Engineers to work with Aerospace and Defense customers and a talented multi-disciplinary technical team to come up with custom solutions for a variety of projects such as dynamic component test systems, drivetrain test stands, helicopter blade balance stans/wjor; towers, gearboxes and more! You will be the Porject Contrils Lead "cradle to grave" and key to the successful outcome of a variety of projects.
More about the job: In this role, you will provide technical leadership for the design, development, testing and implementation of custom test systems. In collaboration with others, you will identify key requirements, specifications and timelines to meet customer and project expectations. You will construct Rockwell/Siemens PLC programs from scratch and debug/enhance/troubleshoot others. Travel domestically land internationally ~30%. We know what it takes to get an engineering job well done, we will help balance workload with generous downtime. Relocation assistance.
- Several years of programming experience with Rockwell and/or Siemens PLCs with an emphasis on troubleshooting.
- Motion controls experience with various Servos and VFD's. Prefer Siemens S120.
- hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls required.
- Strong understanding of power distribution and industrial networks.
- Experience working with test systems, rotary equipment and/or custom machines a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% locally and internationally.
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now it in the future.