Be a part of the latest in Manufacturing Information System Design and Integration for some of the largest enterprises all over the globe.
Everything you will work on will be project-based and custom. You won’t do the same thing every day.
Our Operational Intelligence team works with all levels of manufacturing from plant floor to top floor to create digital connections that facilitate data collection, and analysis to ensure that our customers’ operations are up to date and with relevant metrics.
As Project Engineer, your input will factor into all elements of custom MES/FIS System Integration projects from concept to launch. We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with Controls PLC programming experience, who enjoys travel and is passionate about new solutions for manufacturing technology. Travel is local, out of state, and at times, international. Additional compensation and benefits provided when projects require ongoing travel.
The successful candidate will:
- Integrate FIS, IIOT, Error Proofing; Visual Control; Andon, Track & Trace and Operation Process in a plant environment
- Provide cradle-to-grave solutions for the design, development, testing, and implementation of MES solutions
- Construct PLC programs from scratch and debug/enhance programs from others
- Troubleshoot extensively while working with other engineers and skilled trades in a production environment
- Participate in team/customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines and customer expectations
- Apply advanced technology to configure, control and monitor the manufacturing process
- Integrate PLC’s, Operator Stations, DC torque tools, Bar Code Scanner, Pick-to-Light Systems and other tools into the manufacturing process
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience working in a plant or manufacturing environment
- Communication network experience, SCADA experience a plus
- Several years of experience with Rockwell or Siemens PLC’s
- Hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Domestic and international travel based on project needs
- Willingness to work above and beyond to meet company and customer goals