Ready to work on custom, project-based engineering from start to finish? Your role will put you front and center with some of the world’s most prominent leaders in manufacturing, heavy equipment, automotive, and aerospace.
Your typical day: Engineer Controls from Start to Finish. Your role will be key in team/customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines, and customer expectations. Provide technical leadership for the design, development, testing, and implementation of custom automated manufacturing and test systems. Following customer’s spec’s you will build or take a concept and translate it into a design and construct proper PLC programs from scratch and debug/enhance programs from others. Strong troubleshooting skills will be essential while working with other engineers and skilled trades in a production environment. 30% of travel includes local travel, ongoing overnight travel is minimal.
What we are looking for:
- BSEE or in a related field
- Several years of experience with Rockwell (CLX) and/or Siemens (S7) PLCs
- Motion Controls Experience with different types of Servo Drives and Variable Frequency Drives
- Communication network experience, (Ethernet/IP, Profinet, I/O Link)
- Hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls Required using AutoCAD Electrical
- Some plant floor experience required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Travel 30%, includes local area travel, ongoing overnight travel is minimal
- Willingness to work above and beyond to meet company and customer goals
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future