Ready to help shape the future of digital manufacturing and design technology?
Want to be a part of the latest MES solution integration for some of the largest enterprises all over the globe?
As Project Engineer you will work on all elements of custom MES/FIS System Integration projects from concept to launch to help our customers transform their plant operations. We are looking for someone with Controls PLC programming experience, who enjoys travel and is passionate about new solutions for manufacturing technology.
You will be key in coordinating with our customers and digital manufacturing team to understand manufacturing and automation goals. Upcoming projects include local as well as out-of-state travel (Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois), Mexico, as well as international. We provide additional compensation and perks if projects require ongoing travel.
The successful candidate will:
- Integrate FIS, IIOT, Error Proofing; Visual Control; Andon, Track & Trace and Operation Process in a plant environment
- Provide cradle-to-grave solutions for the design, development, testing, and implementation of MES solutions
- Construct PLC programs from scratch and debug/enhance programs from others
- Troubleshoot extensively while working with other engineers and skilled trades in a production environment
- Participate in team/customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines and customer expectations
- Apply advanced technology to configure, control and monitor the manufacturing process
- Integrate PLC’s, Operator Stations, DC torque tools, Bar Code Scanner, Pick-to-Light Systems and other tools into the manufacturing process
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience working in a plant or manufacturing environment
- Communication network experience, SCADA experience a plus
- Several years of experience with Rockwell or Siemens PLC’s
- Hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Travel approximately 30-40% domestic and international
- Willingness to work above and beyond to meet company and customer goals