Are you organized and looking to be part of a great team with a common goal?
We have created a new position for an office professional to provide support to our project management team and be a part of driving projects to their final stage.
We know that a strong admin is key to the smooth running of our PM office process. We are looking for someone who has enough prior experience to anticipate the solution before a problem even becomes a problem. Is that you?
Who We Are
RedViking is based in Plymouth, Michigan. For almost 40 years, we have been providing Bold Engineering solutions no one else has. Everything we do is custom. Our customers are some of the world’s largest in Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Heavy Equipment and more. On top of that, we offer excellent benefits, great company culture and a flexible work schedule.
You will be essential to keeping the project management team moving forward by anticipating what’s next and handling administrative support responsibilities including:
- Maintaining and retrieving important documentation such as drawings, specifications, meeting minutes, transmittals, requests for quotes, vendor submittals, reviews, approvals, contracts, client requirements, project milestones and other project documentation
- Scheduling meetings and organizing calendars, travel and expenses
- Tracking project workflows according to designated timeframes and goals, communicating progress to all team members
- Preparing presentations and financial reports
- Act as a point of contact for day-to-day requests for information and act as the liaison between the PM group and vendors, customers and others
- Assist in other common administrative tasks as needed by each PM
- Several years of administrative support experience preferably within an engineering, manufacturing or project management environment
- Advanced level of MS Office proficiency, ERP a plus, knowledge of project management software a plus
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while managing time efficiently, maintaining a commitment to deadlines and long term goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to take initiative and build excellent, productive relationships with all levels of an organization
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future