Are you an analytical thinker that can make the numbers add up to reflect the bigger picture? We are looking for a Staff Accountant with expertise in project-based accounting.
Make RedViking your next career move.
Your typical day: Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, you will play a critical role in providing accurate, timely and relevant financial information to support our management team. You will also provide support to the Project Management team to ensure accurate project financial data. Interface with senior management responding to requests for financial analytics, and assist in financial statement preparation. Additionally, you will provide general support for other accounting functions such as A/P and A/R and play a significant role in the month-end closing process.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance/Economics or Business Administration
- 3+ years of experience in financial reporting or financial data analysis in a project-based environment preferably in engineering or manufacturing
- A self-starter possessing strong problem-solving skills and an analytical aptitude
- Experience multi-tasking, while working on several projects or tasks at once
- Advanced skills with MS Excel and experience with ERP, preferably Epicor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future