Are you ready to work on machinery that no one else has designed and built? We are looking for someone to be the front line of RedViking customer support? On top of that, you can enjoy a coastal lifestyle in Corpus Christi!
We are looking for experienced Software and Controls Technician to join our new team. You will work onsite at the Army Depot to provide a high level of customer satisfaction while detecting and resolving any issues related to electrical and controls components of custom rotary wing aircraft test machines.
What else you will be doing: You will install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain electrical and controls equipment and use related documentation to research and resolve issues. Additional responsibilities are intermittently assigned such as participating in customer training and audits.
What we need you to bring to our engineering team:
- Accredited vocational or engineering technical degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience with test systems and machines
- 5+ years of experience with machine testing, validation, preventative maintenance and repair
- Experience with industrial automation and the assembly of manufacturing equipment
- Extensive systems and PLC troubleshooting experience
- Thorough working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Prior experience reading electrical prints and schematics
- Own basic hand tools
- Basic computer skills with email, Excel, and Word
- Excellent communication skills, team player, and professional presence
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and focused on time management
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass background check for access to military facilities
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position