Tired of being an office dweller? Ready to take on engineering projects that allow you to travel the world? Work on custom Manufacturing Execution Systems and Process Control Solutions that no one else does for some of the world’s largest manufacturers.
We are looking for individuals that have PLC programming experience, enjoy high travel and are passionate about all things manufacturing technology.
Upcoming projects include the possibility of travel to Brazil, UK, Mexico, Thailand, Italy, India, Spain and throughout the U.S.
We have created several Project Engineering roles for both senior and entry-level controls engineers to apply advanced technology to configure, control and monitor the manufacturing process. As a key member of our MES/FIS team, you will work closely with our customers to understand their manufacturing and automation goals. Your efforts will be project based so you will not do the same thing every day as you partner with our Fortune 500 customers applying innovative quality improvements. Ongoing international and domestic travel, up to 100% at times. This will vary by the project. With extensive travel, we provide additional compensation and incentives.
Your typical day will look like this:
- Work closely with the Project Manager, to identify project requirements, specs, timelines and customer expectations
- Apply advanced technology to configure, control and monitor the manufacturing process
- Construct new PLC programs from scratch as well as troubleshoot, debug and enhance others
- Integrate PLC’s, Operator Stations, DC torque tools, Bar Code Scanners, Pick-to-Light Systems and other tools into the manufacturing process
- Collaborate with our talented engineering team and skilled trades to integrate Process Control; Error Proofing; Visual Control, Operation Process in a plant environment
- Make the world MES/FIS a better place by saving our customers millions of dollars
This role is perfect for you if you have:
- BS in Electrical, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience working in a plant or manufacturing environment
- Several years of experience with Rockwell or Siemens PLC’s
- Experience with communication networks, SCADA a plus
- Experience with hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls
- Great communication skills and can explain just about anything to anyone
- A desire to work independently, like not having to be in the office all of the time, and enjoy a change of scenery with extensive travel opportunity