Find out why we are the difference between a good and GREAT Electrical Controls job.
Everything we do is project based and one-of-a-kind. You won’t do the same thing over and over again. You will create one-of-a-kind engineering solutions for some of the world’s largest manufacturers in the aerospace, automotive, heavy equipment, and defense industries.
We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for engineering. Some recent projects include helicopter test systems, jet engine assembly lines, battery-free AGV’s, and leading-edge factory software to name a few. Your work will make a difference at RedViking!
Your day to day: You will be a key member of our engineering team helping us achieve and exceed customer expectations. At times construct proper PLC programs from scratch, other times debug and enhance existing programs. Apply solid troubleshooting skills while working with our engineers and skilled trades team in a production environment to complete turn-key solutions. You’ll participate in team and customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines and customer expectations. Travel will average 25-30%, we won’t have you living out of a suitcase.
What we need you to bring to the engineering team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, related discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of electrical engineering or automation/controls experience providing “cradle to grave” technical leadership
- Advanced experience with Allen Bradley and/or Siemens platforms required
- Experience with automation systems used for manufacturing (i.e., PLCs, HMIs, Servo Motors, Communication Networks)
- Solid understanding of electrical schematics and drawings
- Hardware design skills such as panel layout or industrial controls
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven team player with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, upper management, and staff
- Relocation assistance provided
- Due to the nature of work we perform, applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position