Are you ready to take over as Director of First Impressions?
What you will do: Answer and route all incoming calls, greet customers, vendors and associates and make sure all visitors have been checked through ITAR compliance software. You will also provide administrative and general accounting support as needed as well as create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence. Other responsibilities include coordination and scheduling of meetings, conference rooms, and lunches. Additional support work as assigned.
What we need you to bring to the team:
- Several years of related work experience, including answering a multi-line phone system
- Associates Degree a plus
- MS Office proficiency
- Prefer candidate with some experience entering data into an ERP system
- Experience prioritizing and completing multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills, strong business writing skills
- Ability to communicate information in a professional, concise and accurate manner
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Customer focus, proven team player
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements in order to be considered for this position.