Are you ready to take over as Director of First Impressions for one of Crain’s Cool Places to Work? You will be the first person our customer sees or first voice they hear.
What you will do: Answer and route all incoming calls, greet customers, vendors and associates and make sure all visitors have been badged and processed on U.S. Government compliance software. You will also provide administrative and general accounting support as needed as well as create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence. Other responsibilities include coordination and scheduling of meetings, conference rooms and lunches. Additional general office support as needed. Your work schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
What we need you to bring to the team:
- Several years of experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Associates Degree a plus
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills, strong business writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and prioritizing skills
- Customer focus, proven team player
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future