We are capturing a goldmine of plant floor information for Fortune 500 customers and redefining performance improvements and new solutions. Are you a Project Manager who understands new technology, IIoT and modern, data-driven manufacturing solutions?
Your day to day: We are looking for a strategic thinker that can smoothly link clients, engineering, and custom technology as we optimize and develop innovative manufacturing data systems. You will be both a technical and management lead to contribute to all aspects of MES implementation. Participate in team and customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines and customer expectations. Ensure MES/FIS projects are conducted within established quality parameters, schedule, and budget as well as coordinate activities among multiple engineering disciplines and skilled trades.
What we need you to bring to the Project Management team:
• Degree in engineering, computer science, or technical discipline
• 3+ years’ experience executing technical projects within a manufacturing environment (scope
definition, technical requirements, estimation and proposal development, task management,
• A successful candidate must have the ability to evaluate and create solutions that expand and
support business opportunities
• Proven ability to establish and sustain long-term relationships with business partners
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, upper
management, and employees at all levels
• Sales and/or quoting experience in a manufacturing or technical environment a plus
• Experience with SCADA solutions, HMI, and PLC technologies a plus but not a deal breaker
• Ability to travel up to 30%, domestic and international