Are you someone who can smoothly link clients, management, and engineering together to keep projects rolling as well as to lead, initiate, advocate and influence?
You will provide expanded Manufacturing Execution System solutions to coordinate and synchronize people, processes, equipment, tooling, and materials for manufacturing excellence.
Your day to day: You will be both a technical and management lead to contribute to all aspects of a MES design, installation, validation, and commissioning. Participate in team and customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines and customer expectations. Ensure custom Factory Information Systems projects are conducted within established parameters, schedule, and budget. Coordinate activities among multiple engineering disciplines as well as skilled trades in a production environment.
What we need you to bring to the Project Management team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline, preferably BSEE, BSCE or BSME
- 3+ years of working experience as a project manager with demonstrated success executing projects including scope definition, technical requirements, estimation and proposal development, task management, status reporting and responsibility for overall quality, delivery and cost
- Skills and knowledge of manufacturing plant floor SCADA solutions and PLC technologies a plus
- Successful candidate must have the ability to evaluate and create solutions that expand and support business opportunities
- Proven ability to establish and sustain long-term relationships with existing and prospective partners and to develop and negotiate new business opportunities
- Must be organized, self-directed and able to multi-task over a variety of projects
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications
- Must have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, upper management, and employees at all levels
- Sales and/or quoting experience in a manufacturing or technical environment a plus
- Experience supervising technical staff a plus
- Ability to travel 30%, domestic and international