Are you someone who can smoothly link clients, engineering, and custom technology to create a complete system? Do you appreciate the difference between FIS and MES?
We are looking for a Project Manager to provide Factory Information Systems (FIS) implementation and expand Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions by coordinating and synchronizing people, processes, equipment, tooling, and materials for manufacturing excellence.
Your day to day: You will be both a technical and management lead to contribute to all aspects of MES design, installation, validation, and commissioning. Participate in team and customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, timelines and customer expectations. Ensure MES/FIS projects are conducted within established quality parameters, schedule, and budget as well as coordinate activities among multiple engineering disciplines and skilled trades in a plant environment.
What we need you to bring to the Project Management team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, or technical discipline
- 3+ years of working experience as a project manager with demonstrated success executing projects (scope definition, technical requirements, estimation and proposal development, task management, status reporting)
- Experience with manufacturing plant floor SCADA solutions, HMI, and PLC technologies
- Successful candidate must have the ability to evaluate and create solutions that expand and support business opportunities
- Proven ability to establish and sustain long-term relationships with existing and prospective partners and to develop and negotiate new business opportunities
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, upper management, and employees at all levels
- Sales and/or quoting experience in a manufacturing or technical environment a plus
- Experience supervising technical staff a plus
- Ability to travel 30%, domestic and international