You won’t get to work on projects like ours anywhere else. Our customers are some of the largest in aerospace, defense, automotive, heavy equipment and more. They trust us to deliver creative technical solutions no one else is doing.
Your day to day: We are looking for someone who can smoothly link clients, management, and engineering together. You will be the primary conduit for internal communication between machine design, mechanical engineering, controls engineering, manufacturing, finance, scheduling, program management, and the business unit VP. Your primary responsibility will be to coordinate the execution of equipment design, purchase, build, validation, field installation, and commissioning. You will also cost estimate and describe systems in a technical manner in the form of a proposal document. Once the project is secured, you will be responsible to create a technical spec summarizing the scope of the equipment and will kick off and hand off the project to a dedicated Project Manager and engineering team. Provide direction and technical oversight to the project team based on the technical and financial details of the proposal, concept design and cost estimate. You will continue to be the liaison for our customer as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or technical discipline
- Several years of experience in high-technology or advanced capital equipment design, build and installation including scheduling, procurement, manufacturing, testing, and quality
- Project management experience within a manufacturing environment, PMP a plus
- Experience with budgets, personnel, scheduling and material resources
- Strong influence-management, negotiation, leadership, and assertiveness skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, executive management, project managers and support staff
- Strong presentation development skills, with an ability to produce high-quality deliverables on all aspects of the project created through collaborations, presentations, and briefings
- A working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 17925 or equivalent quality standards/procedures is preferred
- Ability to travel ~ 20%
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position