Do you have sales drive and technical savviness? Combine that unique skillset and fast track into a successful sales career within our expanding Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) division.
What you will be doing: Promote our custom MES solutions to automotive clients and demonstrate RedViking’s position as one of the most innovative and leading MES providers within the industry. Actively prospect new MES/FIS accounts and develop a sales plan focused on strategic customer relationships. Align RedViking MES value proposition with client’s expectations and needs to achieve sales goals and targets. This role requires a blend of technical skills and sales experience in the manufacturing market with an emphasis on factory data management, industrial testing, manufacturing performance, remote monitoring, advanced data acquisition and analysis, and plug-in modules.
What we are looking for:
- Technical degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering or a combination of education and sales experience
- New business sales experience in manufacturing
- Experience in industrial automation focused on Manufacturing Execution Systems and/or Factory Information Systems, enterprise data collection or ERP software solutions
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes in areas such as tracking, traceability, birth history, error proofing, sequencing, kitting, pick-to-light, OEE, bottleneck, IoT, edge-of-network devices
- Solid understanding of industrial production process for new territory development (hunter mentality), to develop partner alliances and to identify potential for improvement (consultant approach)
- Regional sales background – travel up to 50%, domestic and international
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with MS Office desktop applications
- Can work independently – home office option
- Due to the nature of work we perform, applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position