Job Description: This is a Michigan based position. This individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with aerospace, defense, automotive, commercial vehicles and heavy equipment customers to promote RedViking custom engineered services. The primary responsibility of the New Business Development professional will be to actively prospect new accounts focusing on strategic customer relationships while meeting revenue and sales goals. This role also requires a blend of skills and experience in the markets listed above with an emphasis on manufacturing solutions and capital equipment. We are looking for someone that has high energy, is self-motivated and loves to sell and create relationships and eager to grow and expand the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a combination of education and work experience
- 5+ years of related work experience in manufacturing business development and sales
- Demonstrated record of meeting or exceeding quotas and developing sales strategies
- Strong prospecting skills and proven ability to cultivate sustaining customer relationships
- Background in manufacturing, high-technology, or with advanced capital equipment
- Strong influence-management, negotiation, leadership, and assertiveness skills
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and manage time
- Must have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, upper management, and employees at all levels
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with MS Office desktop applications
- Extensive travel required, domestic and international
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position
All candidates must undergo a drug screen and background check.