Are you tired of selling the same widget every day? Are you ready to achieve your sales goals and sell unique technical solutions no one else is?
If you are you a hunter excited by the prospect of closing 5-20m+ in sales every year, let’s talk.
What we are looking for: A customer success expert to prospect for new capital equipment and custom solutions customers specifically looking to improve or obtain testing capabilities in the areas of Development (R&D), Performance (EOL), Durability, and Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH). The target companies would produce or test full systems like transmissions, Gear Boxes, Transfer Cases, Differentials or components, such as, Gears, bearings, clutches, shafts, couplings, etc. This is a new salaried role with generous commission potential. We are looking for someone with high energy that is self-motivated, loves to sell and driven to grow and expand our business.
What you will do: You will be working with the management leadership team to execute the sales strategy and partner with our team of talented engineers. Most of your time will be cold calling and prospecting target customer’s that RedViking does not currently have a business relationship with. Other opportunities will be from the plan to expand into other facilities of current customers. Sales success will strongly depend on your ability to develop strategic customer relationships with decision makers and sell at all levels. This will result in a lucrative territory with unlimited earning potential.
What we need you to bring to our sales team:
- New business sales experience in manufacturing, specifically with advanced capital equipment or custom solutions
- Knowledge of test stands, powertrain/driveline components
- Regional sales background – travel up to 50%
- New territory development with a hunter mentality
- Track record of exceeding goals and executing sales strategy
- Can work independently-home office option
- Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position