Job Summary: The Marketing Director will develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the entire company accomplished through content, digital, and event marketing. This individual will work closely with the business unit leaders, VP of business development, and product teams to align technical services and strategic directions. Will create and manage the creation of written and visual content for website, events, and external industry publications. Will manage direct reports as well as external support organizations such as web development agency and branding agency. Will identify and evaluate trade shows, speaking engagements, and networking events that service strategic markets. Will oversee marketing automation tools and their integration with internal applications. Other related marketing responsibilities as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related
• Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in marketing, communications, or public relations
• 5+ years’ experience in a corporate management role
• 3+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably industrial
• Demonstrated effectiveness in creating successful marketing, public relations collateral, and managing simultaneous projects
• Analytical experience forecasting and identifying trends and challenges, and excellent quantitative skills essential
• Excellent communication and writing skills as well as experience translating technical content into simplified principles
• Experience with current marketing tools and technology for website creation, email campaigns, content management, analytics, productivity etc.
• Experience working with CRM’s required, ideally Salesforce
• Familiarity with web analytics such as Google Analytics
• Experience working with Marketing Automation preferred, ideally Pardot or similar
• Experience working with content management systems preferred, ideally WordPress or similar
• Product marketing experience desirable
• Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position