Do you look for a “better way” in just about every process you come across? This position could be the difference between a good and great job for you! Everything we do is project based and custom, you won’t do the same thing over and over again. Be a part of our continued growth as we launch this new role for someone to partner with our customers to strategize and help them optimize.
Your day to day: We are looking for someone that will take this new role and expand existing boundaries. You will support and build continuous improvement programs in office and onsite with our customers. Use engineering calculations and lean techniques to create optimized equipment layout and facility drawings, including one-line electrical and pneumatic power distribution, cooling water, and lubrication distribution as required. Generate plant layout and process flow drawings, as well as support product flow calculations. Create and execute time and motion studies to establish standards and measure performance. Team up with our talented engineers and operations staff to achieve desired outcomes.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment leading continuous improvement efforts using Lean/Six-Sigma process methods and related tools
- Demonstrated experience working within and supporting an environmental, health, and safety system preferred
- Knowledge of industrial or manufacturing engineering concepts, such as work measurement, work cell layout, motion economy, material flow analysis, etc. desirable
- Project and program management experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, organizational and verbal/written skills
- Ability to travel 15%
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position