Are you an analytical thinker and problem solver by nature? Are you fast on your feet to come up with inventive ways to improve and fix problems with machine systems? We promise you will be impressed with our custom equipment. It’s one-of-a-kind!
We are looking for Machine Validation Technician to be responsible for operating, testing and analyzing build complete machines and sub-assemblies to ensure adherence to quality standards.
What else you will do: Use engineering documentation to set, test and functionally evaluate all electrical, mechanical and fluid power machine systems. You will work closely with our project build and engineering team to develop and complete functional testing process and to complete equipment validation and create related documentation. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Associate Degree in a technical discipline, ideally electrical or mechanical
- 2+ years of experience in machine testing and validation with a total of 5+ years in the assembly of manufacturing equipment
- Industrial automation experience desired
- Experience reading and interpreting mechanical and electrical prints and schematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 15% to customer sites as needed
- Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and focused on time management
- Must have schedule flexibility, sense of urgency, motivation and willingness to work “above and beyond” in order to meet company goals
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position