Are you an analytical thinker and natural problem solver? Do you have a methodical mind that requires an evidence trail?
We are looking for a Machine Validation Lead to be a crucial part of our custom manufacturing process.
Your typical day: This is a new role that provides autonomy and involvement in all elements of quality performance and compliance in one of a kind manufacturing environment. No one can or is willing to engineer what we do! You will plan, implement and monitor the validation strategy for highly engineered, custom machines. You will also direct a small validation team and determine staffing and schedules to accommodate project demands, milestones and budget. We will rely on you to establish and participate in the validation process and oversee all elements of validation quality systems including ATP completion, GRR, validation study, QC and inspection reporting and related. Travel will be approximately 15%.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in machine testing and validation with a total of 7-10 years in assembly or control of manufacturing equipment
- Experience in developing, performing, evaluating and/or troubleshooting PLCs, HMIs and control systems
- Experience with fluid dynamics, hydraulic/pneumatic system design for heavy equipment
- Technical writing and documentation experience
- Experience with ISO 9001
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Proven leadership skills
- Willingness to work “above and beyond” in order to meet company goals
- Ability to travel approximately 15% if needed
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future