Are you an analytical thinker and natural problem solver? Do you have a methodical mind that requires an evidence trail?
We are looking for a “Machine Start-Up Lead” to be a crucial part of our custom manufacturing process.
Your typical day: This is a new role that provides autonomy and involvement in all elements of quality performance and compliance in one of a kind manufacturing environment. No one can or is willing to engineer what we do! You will plan, implement and monitor the start-up strategy for highly engineered, custom machines. You will also direct a start-up team and determine staffing and schedules to accommodate project demands, milestones and budget. We will rely on you to help establish and participate in the final validation process by doing complete mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical control system checkouts through the I/O confirmation stage. Your involvement will include interfacing with the validation engineers and assisting in the final ATP as well as being responsible for items such as GRR, QC and inspection reporting. Travel will be approximately 15%.
What we are looking for:
- Proven leadership skills, in this lead position you will required to help recruit, form, direct and mentor this new start-up group
- Minimum of 7 years in assembly, design, control or commissioning of manufacturing equipment
- Experience in developing, performing, evaluating and/or troubleshooting PLCs, HMI’s and control systems
- Experience with hydraulic/pneumatic system debug for industrial equipment
- Technical writing and documentation experience
- Experience with ISO 9001
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Willingness to work “above and beyond” in order to meet company goals
- Ability to travel approximately 15% if needed
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future