Why join RedViking? Develop a rewarding career and join a team of talented skilled trades-people. Learn about innovative technical solutions no one else is doing beyond automotive and build unique machinery for aerospace, defense, and other customers. Excellent pay, benefits and company culture.
What you will be doing: You will build unique custom designed machines according to specifications and troubleshoot one-of-a-kind equipment. At times you will also provide journey-level work in the painting, finishing, and maintenance of machines and parts. Prepare surfaces for painting and finishing; apply undercoats and finishing coats using the full range of application methods and materials. Work closely with our engineering team.
This role is perfect for you if you have:
- High School Diploma or GED, successful completion of vocational training preferred
- 3+ years in mechanical assembly, manufacture or repair and machine build/machining
- Thorough knowledge of automotive/industrial practices and processes of the painting trade
- Experience in the preparation, application, and use of paints, enamels, and other coatings
- Experience in a machine shop or plant preferred
- General understanding of the safety practices/operation of hand tools, machinery/equipment
- Ability to travel up to 5% if needed to perform service calls
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future