Do you understand the connection between sales and marketing?
Are you like an artist at building rapport and making prospects comfortable on the phone? If you are an analytical thinker on top of that who can make numbers add up to reflect the bigger picture, we have the perfect job for you!
What you will do: You will partner with and support our sales team by discovering viable leads and strategically building rapport. Our sales team will rely on you to provide research and information for the ongoing development of prospective customers. You will be the “go-to” for customer inquiries. You will also create, publish, and maintain all required commercial reports and analytics. You will stand as the expert on our Salesforce CRM and other sales integration tools. Lastly, you will also support our business unit’s efforts in R&D with market intelligence. We are prepared to compensate you with a generous salary plus performance incentives.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Several years of sales experience or customer support in a technical, manufacturing, or engineering environment
- Technically savvy with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and data management skills
- MS Office proficiency, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers, and all levels of our organization
- Proven team player, must have appropriate schedule flexibility, sense of urgency, motivation and versatility to make a substantial contribution to the organization’s success
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated; excellent time management skills
- Ability to travel approximately 15% when required
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future