Job Summary: This individual will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Manager in a variety of personnel-related areas including filing, faxing, copying, documentation, organizing employee records and communication with job candidates. The HR Assistant will collaborate with the Recruiting Manager to assist with candidate leads using job boards and other recruiting tools. They will assist hiring managers scheduling interviews and related candidate follow up. Will provide reception area back up as requested. Flexible schedule, work time will average 15-20 hours per week.
- Prior experience in a Human Resource environment or related college coursework required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization
- Experience in environment that requires good judgement, discretion and access to confidential information
- Prior recruiting or research experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of MS Office and administrative support skills
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position