Job Summary: This individual will utilize appropriate engineering calculations and lean techniques to create optimized equipment layout and facility drawings, including one-line electrical and pneumatic power distribution, cooling water, and lubrication distribution as required. Will also generate plant layout and process flow drawings, as well as supporting product flow calculations. The Facilities Engineer will create and execute time and motion studies to establish standards and measure performance, support and build continuous improvement programs and assist with continuous improvement in manufacturing onsite with our customers as required. They will work closely with the engineering and overall operations team to support the above requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment leading continuous improvement efforts using Lean/Six-Sigma process methods and tools
- Demonstrated experience working within and supporting an environmental, health, and safety system preferred
- Knowledge of industrial or manufacturing engineering concepts, such as work measurement, work cell layout, motion economy, material flow analysis, etc. desirable
- Project and program management experience preferred
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position