The primary duty of this position will be to work with customers to upgrade and support production critical solutions for manufacturing. You will be directly involved with the customer to ensure continued operation. And also, be on top of rolling changes, and be well organized to be sure system reconfiguration and processes are ready for those changes. Ideally you will use your skills and experience with the system over time to improve processes, and performance of the system. You will also be responsible for the support of other Networking/Installation projects as available in Chicago area.
- Must have completed High School or equivalent; Technical degree a plus;
- 2-3 years of preferred hands on experience working on plant floor preferred;
- PLC experience a strong plus;
- Ability to identify and implement efficient paths of actiolon to finish the assigned work;
- Electrical design and programming a plus;
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must be a team player;
- Successful candidate must be able to collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, and customers;
- Willingness to work “above and beyond: in order to meet company goals;
- Must be organized, self-directed and be able to multi-task over a variety of projects.