RedViking designs and builds custom equipment used in the Automotive, Commercial and Aerospace industries that assists our customer’s in the assembly and test of their products. RedViking is searching for an Electrical Technician to become part of a growing Field Service Department supporting the repair and installation of our solutions. This position requires the person to be able to work and collaborate with many technical disciplines while serving our customers. Additional skills include being able to utilize manuals, technical documents, prints and schematics to research and resolve equipment issues. In this position, travel for both domestic and abroad will be a requirement.
- Experience in the debug of input/outputs of electrical system
- Experience in troubleshooting of system communications using Ethernet, Profibus, etc.
- Repair and replace defective parts in generators, motors, controllers, switchboards, switches, conductors and other electrical devices
- Install, maintain and repair electro-mechanical, electrical, and electronic components.
- Wiring motor power controls equipment circuits, reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics
- Testing wire connections with test equipment using multi-meters and oscilloscope.
- Assemble junction boxes, back plates and harnesses per print.
- Maintain appropriate schedule flexibility, sense of urgency, motivation and versatility to make a substantial contribution to the organizations success
- Willingness to work “above and beyond” in order to meet company goals and customer satisfaction
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Employee must be able and willing to learn on the job while being mentored by others at RedViking
Our employees are front and center. We have little to no turnover and attribute our ability to retain employees on a culture devoted to innovation and transparency. With regular open book and town hall meetings, our leadership makes sure that everyone is on the same page about the company’s purpose, strategy, values and goals. RedViking gives back by not only making sure manufacturing jobs stay in America but also taking care of our community with paid time off to volunteer. We balance hard work with a laid-back work environment that includes chili cook-offs, pancake breakfasts, company picnic, holiday parties, wellness programs and classes. Simply said, our employees like it here. Be a part of our winning team and culture.
We take care of our employees! We offer excellent insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Account, generous PTO, 401K match, bonus eligibility, extended hours and travel compensation, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus and free onsite wellness programs. Fridays are casual; we have an on-site cafeteria, dry cleaning, workout facility and game room.
Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner
Crain’s Cool Places to Work Winner
Engineering Leaders < 40